Our next E-CSLIT online meeting is THIS Thursday, February, 20th.
To log on, click HERE on Thursday, February, 20th. Pre-show starts at 3:15 pm, official meeting beings at 3:45 pm.
**Did you know there’s also an after show? (Simply stay logged on when we pretend to end the meeting.
Cut and past the URL below if the link is in active.
1. Gather as a class/group around one computer or project on a screen.
2. Log on individually (or in pairs) on separate computers in the library or computer lab.
3. Log on individually at home.
3:15 – 3:45 – Pre-show (jokes, shout-outs, FUN)
3:45 – 4:00 – Online Game (win a pizza lunch for your leadership team or class)
4:00 – 4:20 – Special Guest Speaker (Bobby Umar – Leadership Catalyst, TEDx Speaker)
4:20 – 4:35 – Another fun game (you’ll just have to join to find out)
4:35 – 4:45 – Student best practices (Our Lady of Fatima)
4:45 – 5:00 – Wrap Up / Credits
****Like in Marvel movies, after the credits roll and the screen goes black, there will be a secret bonus scene so stay online and join the fun (shhhhhhhh)
1. Make sure to log on early if it’s your first time so you can install any plug-ins that are required. Simply follow the prompts on the screen.
2. Log on as a Guests and type both your name and the name of your school so we know who you are and where you come from (eg. Inga Carter – St. Gabriel Lalemant)
2. If you’re logging on as a group, make sure you have speakers set-up so everyone can hear
3. If you’re logging on as an individual, you can simply use your built in CPU speakers if you’re in a quiet room or use headphones
4. If you want to get more involved, make sure to have your camera and microphone set up. Test them when you’re logged on. If you need help, send your questions to our team in the chat box located in the bottom left hand corner.
You can also type in any questions you have as a comment below and our team will be able to answer you promptly.
See you ONLINE!!! Log on as as early as 3:15 pm
February 20th was a day to remember! The February Minga meeting was filled with laughter and fun. We had the E-CSLIT team entertain the students with their jokes during the pre-show. When the meeting began at 3:45, we kicked off with an exciting game. We also had an awesome TEDx speaker, followed by super duper Student Best Practice.
It was jam-packed great meeting! Check it out:
And that’s a wrap!
I hope you all enjoyed the online meeting! See you next month for the online meeting on March 20th 🙂 Tell all your friends to join in!