E.C.S.L.I.T. stands for Elementary Catholic Student Leadership Impact Team. It’s a group of elementary student leaders (grade 6, 7, 8) from across the TCDSB who meet once a month to network, share ideas, polish their leadership skills, learn about topics that impact elementary students, and have fun!
2021-2022 Meeting Dates
**First Thursday of every month. 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm currently hosted online.
Thursday, October 7
Thursday, November 4
Thursday, December 2
Thursday, January 13 (2nd Thurs)
Thursday, February 3
Thursday, March 3
Thursday, April 7
Thursday, May 6
Thursday, June 3
How to Attend Online ECSLIT General Assemblies
- Log onto catholicstudentleadership.com on the day of the event.
- There will be a post at the top of the page with an ECSLIT poster and meeting date.
- Click the featured post and follow the instructions on the page.
There are over 200 student leaders and 45+ teachers representing schools from Scarborough to Etobicoke who participate. All schools are welcome to come join us.
So what do we do every month? Well, every meeting is different but we generally:
- Start with prayer
- Have a fun ice breaker
- Listen to words of wisdom from a Superintendent or Trustee
- Enjoy a virtue of the month speech by Michael Consul
- Hear from a guest or motivational speaker
- Eat Pizza!
- Compete in monthly school challenges (which we prepare between meetings)
- Learn leadership skills from different teachers sharing their best practices
- Watch our teachers compete in team building challenges
- Get informed about upcoming leadership events and opportunities
Come Join Us!
See what happened at our last meeting.