E.C.S.L.I.T. stands for Elementary Catholic Student Leadership Impact Team. It’s a group of elementary student leaders (grade 6, 7, 8) from across the TCDSB who meet once a month to network, share ideas, polish their leadership skills, learn about topics that impact elementary students, and have fun!
2020-2021 Meeting Dates
**First Thursday of every month. 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Online via StreamYard
Thursday, September 10
Thursday, October 1
Thursday, November 5
Thursday, December 3
Thursday, January 7
Thursday, February 4
Thursday, March 4
Thursday, April 1
Thursday, May 6
Thursday, June 3
How to Attend Online ECSLIT General Assemblies
- Log onto catholicstudentleadership.com
- Using the search button on the top right-hand side of the webpage (magnifying glass icon), type in the keywords “ECSLIT General Assembly”, and click search.
- Click on the featured article, or on the article titled “ECSLIT General Assembly” with the date of the assembly you wish to attend.
- Follow the instructions on the article.
There are over 200 student leaders and 45+ teachers representing schools from Scarborough to Etobicoke who participate. All schools are welcome to come join us.
So what do we do every month? Well, every meeting is different but we generally:
- Start with prayer
- Have a fun ice breaker
- Listen to words of wisdom from a Superintendent or Trustee
- Enjoy a virtue of the month speech by Michael Consul
- Hear from a guest or motivational speaker
- Eat Pizza!
- Compete in monthly school challenges (which we prepare between meetings)
- Learn leadership skills from different teachers sharing their best practices
- Watch our teachers compete in team building challenges
- Get informed about upcoming leadership events and opportunities
Come Join Us! SIGN UP YOUR SCHOOL TODAY
See what happened at our last meeting.