Date: Sat. May 31 (9:30 – 3:00 pm)
Location: Marshall McLuhan (1107 Avenue Road)
- Navigating the Educational System – What you need to know about the Ontario Education System and how to help your child choose his/her Destination/Pathway.
- Moving from a job to a career – Learn how to land your dream job. Tips of moving from a Job to a Career. What to know about today’s job market.
- Dealing with Anxiety & Depression – Learn how to manage and treat depression in this educational and interactive discussion.
- Tips from the Pros – Learn from various Filopino role-models and professionals about how they succeeded in their career path.
- Healthy Relationships – Love, peer pressure, safety issues, relationships? What every teen should know.
- Filipino Art and Culture – Explore your identity and Philippine culture through the arts! Engage your creative side and unleash the leader within you as you uncover your untapped potential.
- Be the Change in PH – Hear from students who recently returned from a service trip building homes in PH and learn how you too can get involved.