Our last meeting of the year is on Thursday, June 5, 2014 and we’re making it an all day retreat!
What better way to spend the day then to go FISHING!
Here are the details:
When: Thursday, June 5 (9:30 – 2:00 pm)
Where: Burds Family Fishing
Who: Students that participated in E-CSLIT
What: A day of fishing and hanging out at the pond
– All equipment provided (you’re welcome to bring your own gear)
– All bait provided (you’re welcome to bring your own tackle)
– Each participant can bring home 2 fish (gutted, iced, bagged) (every fish you catch, you must keep)
**Each additional fish must be paid for out of your own pocket (eg. 3rd and 4th fish if caught, not covered by Student Leadership budget)
Why: So many reasons 🙂
– Celebration an amazing year of Catholic Student Leadership
– A day off with some really cool people
– Learn the joy of fishing
– A day in the sun
– Catch fish for dinner
– The list goes on and on
How: Click this LINK and sign up your school by Wednesday, May 28th
**School’s must make their own arrangements for transportation
**Be there at the location by 9:30 am
**Pizza lunch will be provided
**Although each fish will be bagged and iced, we suggest that each school bring a cooler or two in order to store your fish while travelling
Can’t wait to see you there!