Click here for the link.
For more information, contact:
Ways to participate:
1. Gather as a class/group around one computer or project on a screen.
2. Log on individually (or in pairs) on separate computers in the library or computer lab.
3. Log on individually at home.
3:00 – 3:45 – Pre-show
3:45-4:00 – Prayer, Thank You & Introductions, Attendance (schools, teachers, and students) and Announcements
4:00-4:20 – Online Game
4:20 – 4:35 – Guest Speaker #1: Glyn Narca (Student Leader – Jean Vanier CSS)
4:35 – 4:45 – Virtue of the Month: Gratitude
4:45 – 5:00 – Guest Speaker #2: Mr. Mike Williams (Observatory Demonstrator, University of Toronto)
5:00 – 5:15 – Wrap Up / Credits
1. Make sure to log on early if it’s your first time so you can install any plug-ins that are required. Simply follow the prompts on the screen.
2. Log on as a Guests and type both your name and the name of your school so we know who you are and where you come from (eg. Inga Carter – St. Gabriel Lalemant)
2. If you’re logging on as a group, make sure you have speakers set-up so everyone can hear
3. If you’re logging on as an individual, you can simply use your built in CPU speakers if you’re in a quiet room or use headphones
4. If you want to get more involved, make sure to have your camera and microphone set up. Test them when you’re logged on. If you need help, send your questions to our team in the chat box located in the bottom left hand corner.
*Please remember only positive, appropriate, and respectful comments are allowed!*
You can also type in any questions you have as a comment below and our team will be able to answer you promptly.
See you ONLINE!!!