To log on, click HERE on NOW. Pre-show starts at 3:00 pm, official meeting beings at 3:45 pm.
Cut and past the URL below if the link is in active
Ways to participate:
1. Gather as a class/group around one computer or project on a screen.
2. Log on individually (or in pairs) on separate computers in the library or computer lab.
3. Log on individually at home.
3:00-3:45 – Pre-show (jokes, shout-outs, FUN)
3:45-4:00 – Online Game (win a pizza lunch for your leadership team or class)
4:00 – 4:20 – Teacher Best Practice: Ryan Aunger (St. Jean de Brebeuf)
4:20 – 4:30 – Online Game (win more prizes!!!)
4:30 – 5:00 – Guest Speaker: Tim Leeloy (Sharelife)
5:00 – 5:15 – Wrap Up / Credits
****Like in Marvel movies, after the credits roll and the screen goes black, there will be a secret bonus scene so stay online and join the fun (shhhhhhhh)
1. Make sure to log on early if it’s your first time so you can install any plug-ins that are required. Simply follow the prompts on the screen.
2. Log on as a Guests and type both your name and the name of your school so we know who you are and where you come from (eg. Inga Carter – St. Gabriel Lalemant)
2. If you’re logging on as a group, make sure you have speakers set-up so everyone can hear
3. If you’re logging on as an individual, you can simply use your built in CPU speakers if you’re in a quiet room or use headphones
4. If you want to get more involved, make sure to have your camera andmicrophone set up. Test them when you’re logged on. If you need help, send your questions to our team in the chat box located in the bottom left hand corner.
You can also type in any questions you have as a comment below and our team will be able to answer you promptly.