Despite a night of no sleep, we departed from our hotel at 7am.
Summary of Sister Haydee’s Teaching:
- How you do anything is how you do everything (Father Richard War)
- God is just a breath away. How do you get in touch with God? Just breathe
- Do your best, and allow God to the do the rest. Because if you do the rest, you will get stressed
- When you wake up, get up. When you get up, wake up!
- Own the first victory of the day (vs pressing the snooze button)
- Wake up with vigor and give gratitude for the day and say, “Good morning beautiful!”
- Focus on wakefulness and mindfulness **Be Present**
- Love your neighbour as you love yoruself
- Love yourself as God loves you
- If you can’t love your neighbour who you can see, how can you love God who you don’t see?
Below are some more beautiful shots we took before leaving the Canossa House.
Here’s a picture of the initial reaction of each student leader………really funny stuff!
Tomorrow we get to sleep in a bit. Bus leaves at 9:00 am for a city tour before we head off to the St. Martin de Porres orphanage.
Please leave a comment below. Thanks for following our travels.