CSLIT EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2022-2023 APPLICATIONS

It’s that time of the year again! The 2021-2022 CSLIT executive team will be ending their term at the end of June, so we’re looking for student leaders interested in applying for the 2022-203 CSLIT Executive Council.

APPLY HERE

These are the following positions we are looking to fill:

Director of Administrative Affairs: Responsible for all administrative work such as attendance, minutes, preparing documents, etc. Fulfills duties in lieu of the Student Trustees when the Student Trustees are absent.

Director of Social Affairs: Responsible for coordinating and chairing their own subcommittee. Organizes the annual Gala, Christmas Social, and BBQ of CSLIT and a minimum of one other additional event.

Directors of Elementary Affairs (2): Responsible for co-ordinating and chairing the Elementary Catholic Student Leadership Impact Team.

Director of Charity (2): Responsible for coordinating and chairing their own subcommittee. Responsible for maintaining partnership between Angel Foundation for Learning, Development and Peace, Meagan’s Walk, and other Catholic charities with CSLIT.

Director of Social Justice: Responsible for coordinating and chairing their own subcommittee. Represents student voice alongside a Student Trustees related to all
issues of Social Justice.

Directors of Equity: Responsible for coordinating and chairing their own subcommittee. Represents student voice alongside Student Trustees related to all issues of Equity. Responsible for organizing and facilitating the Inclusion and Belonging retreat.

Director of Faith: Responsible for coordinating and chairing their own subcommittee. Ensures that prayer remains a staple in all the meetings and events of CSLIT. Responsible for promoting faith-based initiatives of CSLIT.

Public Relations Coordinators (4): Manages and maintains the CSLIT website, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook page. Creates press releases and reports of various events intended for the media. 

APPLY HERE

Applications will be due at 11:59 PM EST, May 29, 2022. Any applications submitted after this time will not be accepted. All TCDSB students are eligible of apply (grades 9-11 and Grade 12’s who are returning for BOTH semesters).

For any comments, questions and/or concerns, please feel free to contact: keith.baybayon@tcdsb.org, stephanie.decastro@tcdsb.org.

Thank you for your active participation in leadership. Good Luck!