!! EGG DROP !!
Build a structure that can protect a chicken egg when dropped from the 3rd floor of the CEC, on Thurs. December. 1, 2016
RULES / GUIDELINES:
- ONLY materials to be used: bristol board and/or plain white photocopy paper, masking tape
- Egg must be from a chicken!
- Provide your own raw egg (not cooked)
- You must be able to remove the egg in and out of structure (if we can’t easily switch your egg, your team needs to adjust their design).
- If more than one structure is able to protect the egg, the creation which uses the LEAST amount of materials wins
GOOD LUCK TO ALL SCHOOLS